Skip to main content

a.u.d.a.c.i.o.u.s


a.u.d.a.c.i.o.u.s
Lost in the strings
Of the spider’s ring
Time to get through it
But the cycloidal weit
Doesn’t stop it

Now I have learn to live
But hearing continuous shrill
Leaves me still
Wherefor standing on my owns legs
Sometime can’t get me thrill
Because on a deserted square
I can’t found my own’s service
So I decide ;

To find the real worth
I’ll be adventurous
Because I’m fanatical  for
a.u.d.a.c.i.o.u.s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Someone says that friendship will finish at that moment when you pass your school or at every level of your life you will make F.R.I.E.N.D.S . But the unspoken truth is when you want to decide to finish your friendship with a person then only the friendship will over . Only thing to remember is " F.R.I.E.N.D.S are boon to mankind "

Mountains and ME

  Holding a blanket In the mountains Waiting for you to come in Isn't it cold outside ? But sun is bright As it could be , Green and blue are montages On which we both disagree Laughing and shimmering Just the mountain things *bumped my head over the bus window* Gently reminds me of the mess Saying they were just the reminisces Counting ten is not helping It's high time to overcome yearning Situation is getting older and older And the illusion is getting much bolder That's why, I can still feel your last breath. Now we have strange relationship with mountain