Skip to main content

Salted wound


Salted wound and
life's still game. 
They arouse me to play unwillingly,
want to stop it but 
the unfortunately the game is not mine 
im just playing it unconsciously in my mind 
and it is deteriorating me up inside.

Till i notice effects was too late 
solidarity confinement was on the entrance gate ...


When you are controlled by others you are just nothing ... Introspection and You can Thrive the Game.
#soothsayer Paras Awasthi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Someone says that friendship will finish at that moment when you pass your school or at every level of your life you will make F.R.I.E.N.D.S . But the unspoken truth is when you want to decide to finish your friendship with a person then only the friendship will over . Only thing to remember is " F.R.I.E.N.D.S are boon to mankind "

Mountains and ME

  Holding a blanket In the mountains Waiting for you to come in Isn't it cold outside ? But sun is bright As it could be , Green and blue are montages On which we both disagree Laughing and shimmering Just the mountain things *bumped my head over the bus window* Gently reminds me of the mess Saying they were just the reminisces Counting ten is not helping It's high time to overcome yearning Situation is getting older and older And the illusion is getting much bolder That's why, I can still feel your last breath. Now we have strange relationship with mountain